- The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) sends electronic prescriptions from GP practices to pharmacies.
- New capability means community pharmacies can use Camascope’s connected pharmacy solution for complete management of pharmacy-care home workflows.
- Camascope to modernise pharmacy software to enable improved care home, patient and pharmacist interactions.
Camascope, the leading medication management platform provider, are pleased to announce that the company have been given ‘Full Roll Out Approval’ by NHS Digital for its Connected Pharmacy solution.
This will allow for the downloading, dispensing and claiming of EPS prescriptions alongside printed prescription.
The connected pharmacy solution will help pharmacies to:
- Improve dispensing efficiency
- Scale their care home business
- Enhance their patient interactions
- Enable intelligent prescription safety checks
Modernising the Pharmacy
Dr. Jagbir Singh, the Chief Technical Architect who has led the delivery of the solution, said:
"As someone who has had to collect medication from pharmacies previously I have always found the communication and patient experience to be lacking when compared to many other consumer businesses. Our approach will enable seamless communication for pharmacy, care homes and patients, which will help to drastically improve client and patient experience. This will help pharmacies to grow and improve their patient retention."
If you’d like to know how Camascope's new pharmacy solution can work for your organisation, contact us to find out more.